Tuesday 3 December 2013

How to increase my font in orkut forums or scrapbook


 
I am using orkut form last September 2010. I love to use orkut. Few days ago I was thinking does it possible to increase the font size in my orkut scrapbook. Orkut is not giving this chance to increase font size in scrapbook. Through little knowledge or you can say with few key strokes you will reach which thing you want form a long time.



In this post I will show you how to increase font size in orkut scrapbook.

For increase your fonts in orkut scrapbook follow these steps:


Step 1: Open your scrap book.
Step 2: Click HTML which is present right side of your scrapbook.
Step 3: Just copy and paste these codes in the scrapbook....and do change your message where its written "Nap Star is Saying "....

              <font style="font-size:18px"> Nap Star is Saying </font>

For example look below picture.


Step 4: Now again click HTML. You will come to normal stage in your scrapbook. Here you will watch your font size has been increased which thing you want from a long time. Am I right?


Step 5: But here your job has not been completed. If you want more then you can customize it before posting. Look below picture is not awesome?




No comments:

Post a Comment